What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.
- Chuck Palahniuk
1. Chronic fatigue – exhaustion, tiredness, sense of being physically run down
2. Anger at those making demands
3. Self-criticism for putting up with demands
4. Cynicism, negativity, irritability
5. A sense of being beseiged
6. Frequent headaches and gastrointestinal disturbances
7. Exploding easily at seemingly inconsequential things
8. Weight loss or gain
9. Sleeplessness and depression
10. Shortness of breath
12. feelings of helplessness
13. Increased degree of risk taking
I’m lucky I’m with a guy who I wouldn’t mind spending all my time with. He can never make me feel bored. Being w/ Rain just makes me feel content. The only reason I don’t spend as much time with him as I like is because 1. Work eats up my life, 2. I’m a big believer in alone time, and 3. I don’t want to be that loser who spends all her time w/ her boyfriend.
Of course, in this picture, I’d be the reading one and he’d be the napper.