Usually I start the year off with a little reflective blog about the past year but I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been working for most of this month including the holiday season, or because this year had so many ups and downs, I have whiplash, but I’m too tired to do the usual. Maybe later on.
There are many things to be grateful for and many things to figure out if I should keep doing but one thing is for certain, I’m glad to bid goodbye to 2012. I like steady! Steady is so underrated.
I guess my constants this year are:
- I love my job but there are parts I truly don’t wish to keep doing.
- I have fantastic girlfriends.
- I need to go home to Bacolod more.
- I NEED to travel more.
- I have a serious gadget problem. But iPad and iPhone and Macbook, I truly do love you.
- I love photography. Lahove photography.
- I am and continue to be very very much in love with my boy. So yay for that!
A bit sad that I won’t be able to experiment photo with my cousins for fireworks this year… Or ea for sure, freaking fantastic homecooked food. But, oh well.
I’ll leave you with a photo I took last New Year’s Eve. Happy 2013!