Wow, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine award! This is my second time being nominated for a blog award but so far, the flattered feeling of “awwww, people like this!” hasn’t changed. And I like how positive this award is because I’m all about positivity and inspiration and just not being that emo.
“The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- List 10 facts about yourself (or answer 10 questions).
- Nominate some other fabulous bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
I received this award from Doodle Dad, whose blog is awesome because he’s a great cartoonist who captures daily adventures with his 2 sons in little cartoons (hence Doodle Dad!). His blog is different and different and adventurous, and for all that I love my blog for all the interesting things I am able to put in it, it will never be as original and as talented as something you create yourself.
- What is your favorite color? Errrrr… Blue! Although you’d never guess it because I love color. I love reds, greens, pinks, purples….
- What is your favorite animal? Tigers. Deadly, beautiful and oftentimes lazy.
- What is your favorite number? er. 11?
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? Nestea Iced tea! Honestly, iced tea is quite possibly one of the best things in the Philippines is this insane drink of sugar. It’s nothing like iced tea anywhere else, which is quite literally tea with ice in it.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. I love how funny and snarky people get in 140 characters. Plus it’s a lot more locked down that Facebook and I’m big on personal privacy.
- What is your passion? Photography. Blogging. Design (houses, fashions, parties. Not that I’m a Martha Stewart). Movies and TV. Muay Thai. Travel. Watersports. Books. Food. Art. Beaches. My boyfriend.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving! I hate surprises. And even if I get something I genuinely love, there’s that split second where my face doesn’t know what to do and it looks really uneasy, grim and unpleasant.
- What is your favorite pattern? uh…. What? Polka dots? Houndstooth? (this question is one of puzzlement)
- What is your favorite day of the week? Sundays. A big wholeload of me-time. And a really good Sunday means I just had a fantastic Saturdate.
- What is your favorite flower? Peonies are gorgeous and colorful and have my name written all over it.
Aside from Doodle Dad?
- A Cup of Jo by Joanna Goddard – EVERYTHING my adult blog self wants to be
- Taza and Husband – love and laughter and family
- Coco and Kelley – glamour!